Wednesday 24 October 2012

I am on the NASSCOM Jury!

NASSCOM is India's top most IT Industry association. NASSCOM has started a very interesting initiative to encourage "Made in India" software products.This program called IP4BIZ (Indian Products For Business) is a part of the NASSCOM Emerge forum.
 
I am sure you would all be very happy to know that I have been invited by NASSCOM to be a member of the Jury for this program. My role will also be to help mentor and nurture such start ups.I am really excited about this since I firmly believe that the next phase of growth of the Indian IT industry will be driven by the Indian IT SME sector who will have innovative products to showcase.I will also use the learning and experience which I will be getting by being on this NASSCOM forum to develop a new course which I will be teaching next term at NMIMS called "Technology Ventures".
 
See the link http://www.nasscom.in/ip4biz and you can find details of the program and also the names and profiles of all the Jury members. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to learning a lot from this course , hopefully to start my own venture .

    ReplyDelete